Weather Resistant HIPS Outdoor Adirondack Chair with Cup Holder

Save on Sofas

Skip to product information
1 of 8

Weather Resistant HIPS Outdoor Adirondack Chair with Cup Holder

Weather Resistant HIPS Outdoor Adirondack Chair with Cup Holder

Save on Sofas

Regular price $229.00CAD
Regular price Sale price $229.00CAD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Product Details

Key Features

● Weather Resistant Material: Crafted from high quality HIPS, the adirondack chair looks and feels like real wood. But compared with real wood, it is more weatherproof, durable, smooth and easy to maintain, thus can be withstand outdoor weather conditions for a longer time.
● Comfortable & Ergonomic Seat: The high backrest, wide armrests and 105° seat angle will provide comfortable support for your back, arms and hips for an immersive and relaxing experience. In addition, the unique curved waterfall front design will provide additional comfort for the back of your knees.
● Humanized Rotatable Cup Holder: The cup holder under the armrest is considerably designed to keep your drinks within easy reach. With a 3.5" diameter, it can accommodate most beverages and water bottles. More surprisingly, when not in use, you can hide the cup holder under the armrest.
● Upgraded Stability & Easy Assembly: Adopting multiple 304 stainless steel screws, the structure will be tightly connected to provide stable support for 380 lbs weight. Coming with 8 parts and complete screws set, the adirondack chair can be quickly assembled in about 15 minutes with the detailed instruction.
● Classic Addition in Various Places: Featuring a neat and realistic wood grain and designed with a creative scalloped backrest, this adirondack chair will bring a touch of elegance to any space. And the 8 available colors provide you with more options to match the style of a variety of occasions such as gardens, backyards, patios, decks.

Specs

Color:   Black, Navy, White, Teak, Dark Green, Red, Light Grey, Yellow
Material  HIPS+304 Stainless Steel
Cup holders  Yes
Fade resistant:   Yes
Rust resistant:   Yes
Crack resistant:   Yes
Weather resistant:   Yes
Assembly 80% pre-assembled, remaining 20% requires simple assembly
Overall dimension 33.4" x 30" x 37"
Seat Size 20" x 18"
Seat Height from Floor 14.5"
Net weight  33 lbs
Weight capacity 380 lbs

Shipping & Returns

Low stock: 5 left

View full details

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)