High-Quality All-Weather Adirondack Chair with Swiveling Cup Holder, Dark Grey – Durable Plastic Wood, Easy Assembly, Weather Resistant for Outdoor Relaxation

Save on Sofas

Skip to product information
1 of 11

High-Quality All-Weather Adirondack Chair with Swiveling Cup Holder, Dark Grey – Durable Plastic Wood, Easy Assembly, Weather Resistant for Outdoor Relaxation

High-Quality All-Weather Adirondack Chair with Swiveling Cup Holder, Dark Grey – Durable Plastic Wood, Easy Assembly, Weather Resistant for Outdoor Relaxation

Save on Sofas

Color
Regular price $189.00CAD
Regular price Sale price $189.00CAD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Product Details

High-Quality, All-Weather Adirondack Chair with Swiveling Cup Holder (Dark Grey)

Unwind in Style and Comfort

Enjoy the outdoors in ultimate comfort with this premium Adirondack chair. Crafted from high-quality plastic wood materials similar to composite decking, this chair offers exceptional durability and weather resistance. Unlike traditional wood chairs, you'll never have to worry about rotting, splintering, or painting. Leave it outside all year round, and it will withstand any weather condition.

Unique Features

This Adirondack chair boasts a unique swiveling cup holder conveniently located under the armrest, keeping your drink within easy reach. The easy assembly process allows you to relax in your new favorite chair in no time.

Built to Last

This chair is constructed with longevity in mind. It's strong, sturdy, and designed to provide years of enjoyment.

Fill your yard with comfort and style!

This Adirondack chair is perfect for creating a stylish relaxation spot by the fire pit, in your garden, on the beach, on the deck, or anywhere you love to unwind.

Available in Dark Grey only.

Order yours today!

Specs

Color:   Grey
Cup holders  Yes
Fade resistant:   Yes
Rust resistant:   Yes
Crack resistant:   Yes
Weather resistant:   Yes
Material  Composite Decking
Assembly 80% pre-assembled, remaining 20% requires simple assembly
Max. Weight capacity  300lb
Product weight 14.4 kg 
Foldable Yes
Longevity Weather Resistant, Water Resistant, UV Resistant, Rust Resistant, Fade Resistant, Mold/Mildew Resistant, Rot Resistant, Corrosion Resistant

Shipping & Returns

Low stock: 4 left

View full details

Customer Reviews

Based on 2 reviews
100%
(2)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
L
Lisa .
Sturdy and well made

Easy to put together (all tools included which is always a bonus), very sturdy, well made.

N
Namanda

Sturdy and comfortable, happy with the purchase. It is exactly as described with no surprises.